Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
Paid time off
As a Customer Service Representative and Dispatcher, you are a key team member representing Aire Serv on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and can effectively manage various situations daily.
· Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
· Scheduling appointments
· Assigning daily work/calls to other team members
· Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
· Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
· Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures and preparing and reviewing purchase orders.
· Perform other duties as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions
· Process paperwork from service techs, process payments from customers, and respect the confidentiality of all information that they encounter
· Dispatch, manage, and allocate resources to meet the expectations of our clients
· Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining (from existing client records), and referral generation from previous clients
· Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule, as necessary
· Sell new service agreements and renew existing service agreements
· Receive, record & maintain sales lead information and set appointments as necessary
· Perform dispatching and scheduling of service technicians and other resources
· Follow-up on all leads, proposals, and potential sales until closed or lost
· Administrative experience preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
· Positive Attitude
· Team player who can work independently
· General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office
· Typing skills are a plus
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today, and our hiring manager will follow up!
With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!