Home Comfort Designer
Do you enjoy communicating with customers, identifying their wants and needs and providing solutions that solve their concerns? At Aire Serv, we have an immediate opening for you as an HVAC Home Comfort Designer!
This role includes mostly residential and some light commercial HVAC System Design work. Help design a system of equipment that will meet customers’ heating and cooling needs. Designing effective systems includes performing heat gain / loss calculations and piecing together appropriately sized and compatible components that meet customer needs.
At Aire Serv, we provide you with the training and systems needed to ensure your success. We are known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise and we are looking for someone who can partner with us in our pursuit of the highest standards of service and professionalism. If that is you, apply today and an Aire Serv representative will respond soon with more information.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining Aire Serv as an HVAC Home Comfort Designer:
- Paid training at our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office - Travel, meals, lodging and training costs are covered.
- Branded company vehicle
- Fuel card
- iPad provided with all applications and forms needed to perform duties.
- Uniforms provided with laundry service
- Paid time off the first year with increases each year, plus paid holidays
- Year-round employment
- Additional earning potential with SPIFFS, commission, and bonuses for performance
- Career path based on your goals and aspirations
Your Responsibilities as an HVAC Comfort Designer
As a professional HVAC Sales Associate / Home Comfort Designer, you are a key team member who proactively nurtures customer relationships and helps customers design an HVAC system that will meet their home comfort needs.
- Deliver World-Class Customer Service- Wow customers with your friendly, personable approach and quality presentation of design options. Perform heat gain / loss calculations and utility cost projections to inspire confidence that what you’re offering will meet customer needs.
- Lead Generation and Conversion - Respond to inbound lead opportunities, perform follow up calls, attend networking events and cultivate quality relationships that yield positive sales results.
- Advise on System Upgrades, Improvements, and Service Plans - Ask questions and listen intently to understand customer wants / needs and identify system equipment options that exceed customer expectations. Provide options for financing, complete paperwork, file for warranties and create customers for life with your thorough service.
What We Want from You
- Culture alignment
- Rockstars only
- Bought into the vision
To Succeed in this Role
Employ our Home Comfort Design system to consistently generate quality outcomes and 5-star reviews.
Be driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction while responding to a variety of situations from day to day and staying organized.
Be committed to continued training, taking advantage of company-provided opportunities, and investing time into your personal and professional development.
How We’ll Measure Performance
- Punctuality, Reliability, and Availability - These things impact our customers and the rest of the team.
- Opportunity Outcomes - Provide relevant system solutions and options that turn relationships into sales.
- Efficiency - Stay organized and manage your time effectively to ensure desired outcomes and deadlines are met.
- Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
How to Know If This is the Job for You
- You are team oriented. When you join Aire Serv as an HVAC Comfort Designer, you will be part of our team and a larger community of like-minded professionals.
- You love a smooth process. Our Comfort Designers follow our Aire Serv process, ensuring a consistent and amazing experience for our clients, while growing their income and career.
- You excel in building customer relationships. You cultivate high quality interpersonal relationships and thrive in customer interactions. You care about meeting the wants and needs of others.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits & Pay
The estimate pay range for this position is $80,000 to $150,00 and is based on your sales performance. Previous knowledge in sales or HVAC is preferred, but not required.
We’re looking to hire only the best. So if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.