Home Comfort Designer
Do you enjoy communicating with customers, identifying their wants and needs and providing solutions that solve their concerns? At Aire Serv, we have an immediate opening for you as an HVAC Home Comfort Designer!
This role includes mostly residential and some light commercial HVAC System Design work. Help design a system of equipment that will meet customers’ heating and cooling needs. Designing effective systems includes performing heat gain / loss calculations and piecing together appropriately sized and compatible components that meet customer needs.
At Aire Serv, we provide you with the training and systems needed to ensure your success. We are known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise and we are looking for someone who can partner with us in our pursuit of the highest standards of service and professionalism. If that is you, apply today and an Aire Serv representative will respond soon with more information.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining Aire Serv as an HVAC Home Comfort Designer:
- Paid training at our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office - Travel, meals, lodging and training costs are covered.
- Branded company vehicle
- Fuel card
- iPad provided with all applications and forms needed to perform duties.
- Uniforms provided with laundry service
- Paid time off the first year with increases each year, plus paid holidays
- Year-round employment
- Additional earning potential with SPIFFS, commission, and bonuses for performance
- Career path based on your goals and aspirations
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits & Pay
The estimate pay range for this position is $60k to $120k, and is based on your sales performance. Previous knowledge in sales or HVAC is preferred, but not required.