Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $24.00 to $36.00, and depends on your experience and knowledge as an HVAC service technician. Additional earning potential with commissions and spiffs adding $36,000 or more to annual income. No commission limit.
We offer our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- On Demand Virtual Technical Support
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining us at Aire Serv of Pasadena as an HVAC Service Technician:
· Additional earning potential with spiffs, commissions, and bonuses for performance
· Paid training at our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office - we cover travel, meals, lodging & all training
· Branded company van
· Company credit card
· iPad loaded with all the apps and forms you’ll need
· Uniforms provided
· Paid time off the first year with increases each year, plus paid holidays
· Year-round employment
· Career path based on your goals and aspirations.
Your Responsibilities as an HVAC Service Technician
As an HVAC Service Technician, you are vital in taking care of our clients by providing them with the highest-quality service and maintenance of their home’s HVAC systems.
· Troubleshoot and Provide System Maintenance
· Educate customers and offer solutions.
· Advise on System Upgrades, Improvements, and Service Plans
What We Want from You
· A great attitude
· Willing to show up on time.
· Be kind and helpful to customers.
· A team player.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
· Experience in residential HVAC
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Great communication skills with customers and office team
· Professional appearance and personality
We’re looking to hire only the best. So, if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.