Do you enjoy seeing the fruit of your labor come to life? Whether you are an experienced HVAC Professional or want to become one, we have an immediate opening for you as an HVAC Apprentice.
This role includes mostly residential and some light commercial work. Help deliver customer’s heating and cooling needs by providing quality system repair and installation work including Split Systems, Duct Work, Air
Handlers, Furnaces, Condensers, thermostats, IAQ products, smart home devices and more. In this role you will learn valuable trade skills and you will succeed here by providing a world-class experience and caring about the customer's needs.
At Aire Serv, we are known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise. We are looking for someone who can live up to our high standards of service and professionalism. If that is you, apply today, and someone from our team will respond soon.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive when joining us at Aire Serv:
· Paid training
· Tool account
· Work boots allowance
· Paid time off after six months, plus paid holidays
· Year-round employment
· Additional earning potential with spiffs, commission, and bonuses for performance
· Career path based on your goals and aspirations
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· No experience in residential HVAC required, but technical degree in HVAC is recommended
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
· Professional appearance and personality
· EPA License required
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $20.00 to $30.00 an hour and depends on your experience and knowledge as an HVAC Apprentice.
We are looking to hire only the best. So, if that’s you, apply today.