HVAC Install Helper
With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Install helper, you are a key member of our team responsible for the installation of proper and efficient Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilating systems. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the heating and air conditioning industry and/or general construction background and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Please keep in mind that we are willing and interested in training the right person who wants to make a career of this profession. There is always room for advancement for the person who might be interested in becoming a technician, a customer service sales representative and even an owner of an Aire Serv Franchise.
- Installation, minor maintenance, and some modification of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Desirable but not necessary Experienced Residential HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge
- CFC Certification a plus
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record (must be insurable)
- Able to lift up to 50-100lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!