HVAC Installation Helper
HVAC Installation Helper
Pay range for this position is $15 to $20 dependent on experience.
Do you enjoy seeing the fruit of your labor come to life? Whether you’re an experienced HVAC Installation Professional or want to become one, we have an immediate opening for you as an HVAC Installation Apprentice.
This installation role includes mostly residential and some light commercial work. Help deliver customer’s heating and cooling needs by providing quality system installations including Split Systems, Duct Work, Air Handlers, Furnaces, Condensers, thermostats, IAQ products, smart home devices and more. In this role you will learn valuable trade skills and you will succeed here by providing a world-class experience and caring about the customer's needs.
At Aire Serv, we’re known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise. We’re looking for someone who can live up to our high standards of service and professionalism. If that’s you, apply today, and someone from our team will respond soon.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining us at Aire Serv as an HVAC System Installation Apprentice:
· Paid training at our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office - we cover travel, meals, lodging & all training
· Tool account
· Uniforms provided
· Paid time after the first year, plus 8 paid holidays
· Year-round employment
· Additional earning potential with spiffs, commission, and bonuses for performance
· Career path based on your goals and aspirations
Your Responsibilities as an HVAC Installation Apprentice
As an HVAC Installation Apprentice, you are vital in taking care of our clients by providing them with new HVAC equipment and systems that deliver on their Heating, Cooling and other home comfort needs.
· Deliver World-Class Quality Installations - Deliver an amazing system and install experience to our customers.
· Test and Inspect Equipment - Show off your craftsmanship to clients and perform vital functions tests to ensure system is heating / cooling to customer’s satisfaction.
· Advise on System Upgrades, Improvements, and Service Plans - Help inform customers on recommended maintenance tasks for equipment such as filter changes and how often those maintenance tasks should be performed..
What We Want from You
· Culture alignment
· Rockstars only
· Bought into the vision
· Meets our expectations
To Succeed in this Role
We employ a front-line service system that, when followed, will consistently generate 5-star reviews.
In office support staff has your back and will help ensure you have all the parts / components you need as well as enough time to successfully perform a thorough installation.
You are willing to take on the hot attics and crawl spaces to get the job done. And you are willing to stick around until the work is done and equipment is in working order.
You are committed to continued training, taking advantage of company-provided opportunities, and investing time into your personal and professional development.
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some ways we’ll measure your performance in the role.
· Punctuality, Reliability, and Availability - These things impact our customers and the rest of the team.
· Quality of Work - The work must be done correctly the first time.
· Efficiency - Doing the job well and promptly are critical to success in this role.
· Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
How to Know If This is the Job for You
· You are team-oriented. When you join Aire Serv as an HVAC Installation Apprentice, you will be part of our local team and a larger community of like-minded professionals.
· You love a smooth process. Our HVAC Installation Apprentices follow our Aire Serv process, ensuring a consistent and amazing experience for our clients, while growing their income and career.
· You take pride in performing quality work. You work hard to make things look crisp, clean and professional. You take pride in the quality of work you perform and love to showcase your craftsmanship.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· No experience in residential HVAC required
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
· Professional appearance and personality
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $15 to $20, and depends on your experience and knowledge as an HVAC Installation Apprentice.
[insert pay and benefits details here]
We’re looking to hire only the best. So if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.