HVAC New Construction Technician
If you’re an experienced HVAC New Construction Technician and one of your favorite parts is being a part of a great work environment and team then you have found the right place.
At Aire Serv, we’re known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise. We’re looking for someone who can live up to our high standards and professionalism. If that’s you, apply today, and someone from our team will respond within 24 hours.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining us at Aire Serv as an HVAC New Construction Technician: · Paid training at our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office.
· Branded company van
· Fuel card
· iPad loaded with all the apps and forms you’ll need
· Tool account
· Uniforms provided
· Paid time off the first year with increases each year, plus paid holidays
· Year-round employment
· Additional earning potential with spiffs, commission, and bonuses for performance
· Career path based on your goals and aspirations
· Health Insurance: Dental and Vision Insurance
Your Responsibilities as an HVAC New Construction Technician
As an HVAC New Construction Technician, you are vital in taking care of our builders and homeowners and installing their duct work and HVAC equipment in New Construction Homes.
· Advise on System Upgrades, Improvements, and Service Plans - Help customers uncover additional opportunities and needs related to their home comfort and air quality while offering your expert recommendation for the best solution.
What We Want from You
· Culture alignment
· Rockstars only
· Bought into the vision
· Meets our expectations
· Has experience in HVAC new construction
To Succeed in this Role
We employ a front-line service system that, when followed, will consistently generate 5-star reviews.
The office team has your back and will ensure you have sufficient time to do a thorough and complete job.
You are willing to take on the hot attics and crawl spaces to get the job done.
You are committed to continued training, taking advantage of company-provided opportunities, and investing time into your personal and professional development.
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some ways we’ll measure your performance in the role.
· Punctuality, Reliability, and Availability - These things impact our customers and the rest of the team.
· Quality of Work - The work must be done correctly the first time.
· Efficiency - Doing the job well and promptly are critical to success in this role.
· Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
· Key Service Metrics - We use a scorecard system so that you have clear goals that you are confident you can achieve and will know exactly how you are performing.
How to Know If This is the Job for You
· You are team oriented. When you join Aire Serv as an HVAC technician, you will be part of our local team and a larger community of like-minded service technicians.
· You love a smooth process. Our HVAC techs follow our Aire Serv process, ensuring a consistent and amazing experience for our clients, while growing their income and career.
· You empathize with the customer. You understand what a customer is going through and show that you care by listening to their concerns. You walk them through their options in a way that the customer understands. You are there to help today and in the future.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· Experience in residential HVAC new construction
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
· Professional appearance and personality
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $18.00 to $25.00, and depends on your experience and knowledge as an HVAC New Construction technician.
Paid time off
Paid Health Insurance
Paid Accident Insurance
We’re looking to hire only the best. So if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately