HVAC Residential Service Technician
$1,000 DOLLAR SIGNING BONUS
If you’re an experienced HVAC Service Technician and one of your favorite parts is seeing a satisfied customer, we have an immediate opening for an HVAC Technician.
This is a customer-facing, residential service role where you’ll meet the customer in their home, complete the necessary repairs or maintenance, and talk with them about recommended solutions. You will succeed here by providing a world-class experience and caring about the customer's needs.
At Aire Serv, we’re known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise. We’re looking for someone who can live up to our high standards of service and professionalism. If that’s you, apply today, and someone from our team will respond within 24 hours.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining us at Aire Serv as an HVAC Service Technician: · Paid training at our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office - we cover travel, meals, lodging & all training
- Branded company van
- Fuel card
- iPad loaded with all the apps and forms you’ll need
- Tool account
- Uniforms provided
- Paid time off the first year with increases each year, plus paid holidays and sick time.
- Year-round employment
- Additional earning potential with spiffs, commission, and bonuses for performance
- Career path based on your goals and aspirations.
Your Responsibilities as an HVAC Service Technician
As an HVAC Service Technician, you are vital in taking care of our clients by providing them with the highest-quality service and maintenance of their home’s HVAC systems.
- Deliver World-Class Service - Deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
- Troubleshoot and Provide System Maintenance - Consult with clients regarding their heating and air conditioning systems, understand their concerns, and diagnose and fix the issue correctly.
- Advise on System Upgrades, Improvements, and Service Plans - Help customers uncover additional opportunities and needs related to their home comfort and air quality while offering your expert recommendation for the best solution.
What We Want from You
- Culture alignment
- Rockstars only
- Bought into the vision.
- Meets our expectations, which are provide a quality service and treat everyone with respect.
- Have integrity on the job and do the right thing
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some ways we’ll measure your performance in the role.
- Punctuality, Reliability, and Availability - These things impact our customers and the rest of the team.
- Quality of Work - The work must be done correctly the first time.
- Efficiency - Doing the job well and promptly are critical to success in this role.
- Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Key Service Metrics - We use a scorecard system so that you have clear goals that you are confident you can achieve and will know exactly how you are performing.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Experience in residential HVAC - at least 4 years of experience
- Full Time
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
- Professional appearance and personality
- Driver's License (Required)
- OSHA 10 (Required)
- EPA Certification (Required)
- On call every 4 weeks
Benefits & Pay
$1,000 DOLLAR SIGNING BONUS
Full Time: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
The pay range for this position depends on your experience and knowledge as an HVAC service technician.
We offer health benefits, 401k with a 3% match, on call pay and a commission for sold replacement leads that is above your hourly rate.
Singing bonus is received after 90-day probation period.
We’re looking to hire only the best. So if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.