HVAC Service Technician
Aire Serv of Dallas, Rockwall and McKinney is a trusted name in the field of heating
and air conditioning. We are looking to add Qualified HVAC Service Technicians
to our ever-growing team.
- Diagnose, maintenance, repair, and knowledge of installation of air conditioning systems.
- Read electrical diagrams, ensure the efficient use of materials, and maintain an adequate stock of necessary equipment.
- Educating customers on In-Home Air Quality and its importance to a healthy home.
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed.
- Keep company vehicles and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required.
- Aid in marketing efforts to grow the business.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- 2+ Years Experience in Residential HVAC knowledge & execution.
- TDLR Certification & EPA Universal Card
- Valid TX State Driver's License & clean driving record
- Ability to EDUCATE homeowners about In-Home Aire Quality.
- Able to lift to 60 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Constant Student!
Benefits: Company vehicle, Health, Dental and Vision
Insurance, Holiday and Vacation Pay.
$50,000 - $90,000+/year
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the
leaders in the industry - and take the time to do the job right. We believe
that hard work should be compensated. So, the more you work and the better you
perform, the more you’ll take home.
"The very best surround themselves with the very best."
Apply Today, Join Aire Serv and be among the very best!
Pay: $50,000 to $90,000/year
Holiday and Vacation Pay.</p><p><br></p><p><strong><u></u></strong></p><p><strong><u>$50,000 - $90,000+/year</u></strong></p><p><br></p><p>At Aire Serv®
Job Reference #: PDX_ASOD_C46B8A30-6D77-46D7-B9F5-210AD2260537_22075437