HVAC Service Technician
Come grow with us! Opportunity for Advancement!
$25 to $35/HOUR PLUS PERFORMANCE BASED INCENTIVES
If you’re an experienced HVAC Service Technician and one of your favorite parts is seeing a satisfied customer, we have an immediate opening for an HVAC Technician.
About Aire Serv
Aire Serv is a leading HVAC company operating under the umbrella of Neighborly, a comprehensive home services provider. With a focus on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions, Aire Serv is dedicated to delivering top-notch HVAC services. Joining the Neighborly family, Aire Serv contributes to a diverse range of home maintenance offerings, making it an ideal workplace for skilled HVAC technicians seeking a dynamic and multifaceted work environment.
At Aire Serv, we’re known for our excellent customer service, professional image, and Done Right Promise. We’re looking for someone who can live up to our high standards of service and professionalism. If that’s you, apply today, and someone from our team will respond within 24 hours.
Your Responsibilities as an HVAC Service Technician
As an HVAC Service Technician, you are vital in taking care of our clients by providing them with the highest-quality service and maintenance of their home’s HVAC systems.
- Deliver World-Class Service - Deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
- Troubleshoot and Provide System Maintenance - Consult with clients regarding their heating and air conditioning systems, understand their concerns, and diagnose and fix the issue correctly.
- Advise on System Upgrades, Improvements, and Service Plans - Help customers uncover additional opportunities and needs related to their home comfort and air quality while offering your expert recommendation for the best solution.
What We Want from You
- Attitude, Effort & Coachable!
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical expertise
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Experience in residential HVAC
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $25 to $35; (depends on your experience and knowledge as an HVAC service technician)
· 401(K) Plan + company match
· Health Insurance Stipend
· Cell Phone Reimbursement
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Holiday Pay
· HVAC Service: minimum 2-3 year
We’re looking to hire only the best. So if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our staff will schedule you for an interview immediately. PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME.