HVAC Technician (Service/Installer)
We care about you!
At Aire Serv, we have a Code of Values that guides us. We refer to it as "Living R.I.C.H."
Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and Having Fun in the Process.
As a full-time experienced HVAC Technician, you have the potential to earn over $100,000 a year!
We're definitively not the average heating and air conditioning company out there. At Aire Serv, we’re known for our excellent customer service, professional image, attention to details, and our Done Right Promise. Every member of our team lives up to our high standards of service and professionalism.
If you’re an experienced HVAC Service Technician with a passion for seeing satisfied customers, have excellent work ethic, communication skills, craftmanship, positive mindset, and like to have fun turning a job into a lifetime career, we have an immediate opening for you.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are the main reasons you'll want to join us:
· Carrer growth: Turn a job into your lifetime career. Most of us started here.
· Earnings growth: Competitive hourly rate plus commissions and bonuses, based on your individual performance.
· Knowledge and Skills growth: Business and technical training is all paid for by us. Includes our company facility, manufacturer’s facilities, and corporate office - we cover travel, meals, lodging & all training.
· Branded company van w/ Fuel card
· iPad loaded with all the apps you’ll need
· Advanced Tools
· Uniforms and
· Work boots allowance
· Paid time off the first year with increases each year, plus paid holidays
We Want You to...
· Live our Culture: At Aire Serv, we have a Code of Values that guides us. We refer to it as "Living R.I.C.H."
· Buy into our vision
· Be eager to learn and grow
· Be the best version of you
To Succeed in this Role
You simply need to understand and execute our system.
Stay committed to continued training, taking advantage of company-provided opportunities, and investing time into your personal and professional development.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· Minimum (3) years of experience in residential HVAC
· EPA 608 Type II or Universal certification
· NATE or any equivalent HVAC certification preferred but not mandatory
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Excellent communication skills with customers and office team
· Professional appearance and personality
Pay (potential to earn more than $100K / year)
· The pay range for this position is $28.00 to $40.00 depending on your experience.
We’re looking to hire only the best. So if that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.