Lead HVAC Install Professional
AireServ of Pasadena is a family owned full-service HVACR contractor, priding itself in providing the best service and technical expertise to its customers. We have been serving customers since 1983. Join us if you are looking for more than a job.
Hourly rate: $25 - $35+ depending on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Commission opportunities
- Company Van
- Regular technical and customer service training opportunities
- Tool purchasing program
- Achievement recognition
- Great Company Culture and friendly co-workers
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, qualified lead installer for both residential and commercial systems to join our team. The Lead Installer will install HVAC equipment and duct work on residences and businesses. The ideal candidate is a Lead Installer, who has at least 3-5+ years of experience in the field, is professional and willing to provide a high level of quality service to our customers.
* Designs, structures and delivers install projects and ducting systems to pass inspection.
* Assists with parts purchasing and permit pulling; creates lists of additional parts needed.
* Installs/Inspects HVACR equipment per manufacturer's specifications.
* Leads a team of installers advancing the install projects.
* Tests pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks/ Joins pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source.
* Obtains and maintains required certifications.
* Installs, connects, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers.
* Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
* Installs copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
* Properly connects line and low voltage wiring to heating and cooling equipment.
* Installs sheet metal and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings.
* Completes installs in a timely manner and will make every attempt to adhere to a previously agreed upon
schedule. Maintains a high level of professionalism and customer service; including no call backs on projects.
* Organizes and maintains install supplies and inventory both on install truck and in the warehouse.
* Creates install kits for projects.
* High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of relevant experience and/or training.
* Preferred Education: Certified from accredited trade school.
* Proven experience working on industrial or commercial HVAC / Temperature Control Equipment.
* Minimum 3-5+ years experience in HVAC industry or related field.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Positive, reliable and committed individual who enjoys working with others in a fast-paced environment.
* Successfully pass background check.
* Must be able to read and write in English.
* Valid CA driver's license with a good driving record.
* Ability to lift heavy objects.
* Honest, clean and dependable.
If you are looking for more than a job and want to be surrounded by like-minded people, who have a great
vision for the future of the company and ambitious goals APPLY NOW.